Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Body Revolution Week 2

In week 2 Jillian has me repeating the same dvd's as week 1.  I am really enjoying the Jumpstart program, so I am continuing to do the 2 workouts a day.  I am not eating from her menu, but keeping my claories around 1400 a day.
I was able to do both workouts 5 out of 6 days.  I can feel my endurance getting better.

Still using the same weights as I did in week 1.

Sunday, Rest Day... I would like to train for another 1/2 marathon starting in July.  I am a little worried that if I quit running that I will  lose my running endurace, so I ran 4.5 miles and walked .5 mile on Sunday.  I felt great...till Monday, I was very sore.  I think this is why Jillian says to rest.  So I may change a Cardio Day to a running day next week.

Weight Loss this week is 1.5lbs
No change is waist
1/4" in thigh

I am satisfied with these results!

No comments: