Sunday, May 6, 2012

Body Revolution Week 3

Yeah! I am so excited to see what the dvd's have in store for me this week. 

Monday AM....Wow! those are some tough moves.  I am hoping I can do better come Wednesday.  I am so glad that I continued doing the 2 workouts a day last week, because I am not sure if I would of made it through today's workout.  It is a big leap!

Monday PM...Cardio

Tuesday AM....OMG! I can tell that I am going to be very sore!  The arms above the head while kneeling is extremely hard, but I am not giving up.

Tuesday PM..No cardio.  I feel my period coming on.  I woke up very crabby and emotional.  This afternoon was not good for my eating plan, if it was covered in chocolate, I ATE it!  I ate more calories in snacks today than meals.  Hoping the week gets better.

Wednesday AM....Cardio... Feeling much better today!

Wednesday PM.....Cardio

Thursday AM...Let's discuss the moves.  I am using 5 lb weights.  The crescent is tough, but I can tell already my balance is better than Monday.  The yoga move where you lean back to touch the opposite foot is not easy.  I am doing the beginners level and touching the same foot.  My least favorite move is the tree.  It hurts to have your shoe digging in to the thigh.  I noticed if I place my shoe on the side of the knee it is not so bad!
Thursday PM...no workout (biopsy performed, not feeling well at all.)

Friday AM...Great Workout! I was able to perform much better today than Tuesday.  I am using 10lb weights on all except the kneeling with weights over head and the side lunges with curls.  I am trying to get lower with my planks.  The isolated crunches at the end are tough.  I can not make it through the entire set just yet!  Push Ups..10 rest then I can do 5 more.

Friday PM......Cardio

Saturday AM.....Cardio
Saturday PM.....Cardio

Sunday.... Run 4.5 miles

Overall Suggestions......Do the PM cardio as many days as possible, it helps with your endurance for the up-coming weeks.  Also, when Jillian says to try the hard way even if it is only for 1 or 2 reps, DO IT!  You know we will be doing it in weeks to come anyways.  You must push yourself to see results!

RESULTS :  Weight  .5lb           Waist  1.5"                Thigh .75"

Very happy with theses results, especially since I had a bad eating day and was extremely bloated from my period.

No comments: