Sunday, May 13, 2012

Body Revolution Week 4

Week 4 is the same as Week 3.  The over head weights can be extremely tough.  I twisted a muscle in my left shoulder blade.  Ice was the best remedy.  A little sore from Sunday's run.

Monday AM....Circuit 3  Able to do 15 push ups in first round then 10 in next round
Monday PM.....Cardio

Tuesday AM.....Circuit 4
Tuesday PM.....Cardio

Wednesday AM..... Cardio
Wednesday PM.......Cardio

Thursday AM.......Circuit 3
No PM Circuit...evening work

Friday I had an outpatient procedure so no workouts for the rest of the weekend.

My measurements did not change and my weight stayed about the same, plus or minus .5lb, due to no weekend working out.

Phase 1 was great, I am excited to see what Phase 2 has in store.  I continue to eat around 1300 calories a day.  I enjoy working out twice a day.

No comments: