Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Body Revolution Week 5


I am taking the cardio light.  Since having surgery on Friday, I do not want to injure myself.
I hope to be back doing 2 workouts a day by Wednesday.  I am holding my same weight for 2 weeks, but would like to get back to losing a lb a week again.

Monday AM....Circuit 5
                         I am ready to see what is new for these next two weeks!
                        The first yoga move is tricky, but I think I will get it next time around.
                        The push ups..I have mastered! Love them

Tuesday AM.....Circuit 6
                          Planks while holding weights....ouch!  I believe I will be able to cut down
                          our next Christmas tree after completing this round of circuits!                

Wednesday AM....Cardio
                                        This cardio is great.  Instead of 1 minute intervals they are 30 seconds. 
                                        Once again we are doing 3 sets of each circuit.
                                        I was so happy to escape the suicides from last month. 
                                        However, we are now doing burpees! 
                                        I am also not a fan of jumping jacks, but I am doing them!
                                        The plea jumps are tough, but hold in the abs and we will see
                                        results soon.
Wednesday PM....Cardio
                                       Intense, makes me think Cardio 1 was a breeze.  I dread the first 3 
                                       exercises, but once I am thru them, I know it gets better.

Thursday AM....Circuit 5
                                This is my least favorite disc so far.  I hate the part with the cable.

Thursday PM.....Cardio
                                      May be the death of me...2 in one day!

Friday AM.......Circuit 6
                                      I LOVE this disc, I hope there are more like this
                                      No PM Cardio workout...garage sale prep!

Saturday AM....Cardio
                                     No PM Cardio workout...garage sale!

Sunday AM.......Cardio

Weight loss for the week....4 lbs   Awesome....no change in inches

Weight Recap...Eating Healthy for 7 weeks and workouts for 5 weeks
                          8 lbs lost      3.5" in waist and 1.5" in right thigh
            

No comments: