Monday, May 28, 2012

Body Revolution Week 6

Week 6 is here and ready to rock!
I had great results last week and I am hoping to continue more great weight loss.

Monday AM......Circuit 5, this is my least favorite disc. I can not do the full set of arm reps with the cable.  The burpees are getting better.

No PM wokout...walked the zoo for 4 hours

Tuesday AM....Circuit 6, good workout.  I still can not do the superman's with weights

NO PM Workout...not enough time in this day

Wednesday AM.... Cardio 2
Wednesday PM.....Cardio 2

Thursday AM.......Circuit 5...YEAH! I am so happy that I never have to see this disc again!
Thursday PM........Cardio 2

Friday AM ..........Circuit 6
No PM Workout

Saturday AM.......Cardio 2
No PM Workout

Sunday......Cardio 2


No change in weight loss, but looks like 1 more inch in thigh!




No comments: