Monday, June 11, 2012

Body Revolution Week 7

Can you believe it?  1/2 way through.  I was told it would go fast and it is!

Monday AM.......Circuit 7
This was a very hard disc, but very interesting.  Lots of push ups and planks.
The sit ups with weights, I am only able to use 5lbs.  The curl sit ups..very tough, not able to hold it for the entire 30 seconds.  I am much happier with the cable exercises on this disc.

It is my opinion, that this is where my body will start to sculpt.  My goal at the beginning of this program was to lose 18lbs and I am 1/2 way there!

Monday PM.....Cardio 2  (I allowed myself pizza for the first time in 8 weeks for doing so good and it was amazing how I had more energy to do the PM workout, I guess the carbs helped after all!)

Tuesday AM...Circuit 8
Great workout, the cable is now being referred to as the torture tube!  It is not too bad.  What is hard is going from arm reps to full warrior pose.  I can do the pose, but not with weights.  I do not own 3lb weights, so I try to muster through it with 5lb weights and it is just too hard.
And welcome back....suicides! Thank heavens it is only 1 round!

Tuesday PM.....off to The Lake

Wednesday AM.....Cardio 2 Yes, I packed Jillian for the Lake.  Who could leave her at home?

Thursday AM.......Circuit 7

Friday AM.......Circuit 8
I am not a fan of the butt kicks with weights...seriously?
I attempt the warrior pose without weights this time.  It is a very hard move and I now know why Jillian has worked on our balance so much!

Saturday.......Cardio 2

Sunday........Cardio 2

No comments: