Friday, June 29, 2012

Body Revolution Week 9

Monday AM.......Circuit 9  
Not Sure how to explain today's workout, but....WOW!
I think Jillian and her awesome crew created these crazy moves.
I found them hard and incredibly challenging. The squatted jumping jacks are a thigh burner.
Down dog's are odd.

Monday PM.......Cardio 3
    OMG! That sucked, love that the cicuits are only 20 seconds, hate all the planks and burpees!
Tuesday AM.....Circuit 10
    I think Jillian makes Monday's extremely hard and then gives us a "liitle" break on Tuesdays.
    I am not very good at the jumping lunges with weights, using 5lbs
    Squat with a weight.  I am not yet able to stay squatted the entire time!
    I do have to say, I like the exercise where we can touch the ground, while one leg is extended.

Wednesday......Cardio 3
   I think this is one of the hardest workouts in the program.
   I have to admit, I do not do the side burpees or the cannon ball jumps.
   They exhaust me and I use those (2) 20 second breaks to regain my strenghth

Thursday AM....Circuit 9
  I am finding it is easier to do the planks with weights, my shoulders are feeling the pain.


Friday AM......Circuit 10
   Squatted Pidgeon?? Seriously, too funny, but I am able to do it!
   I am doing the superman's, but with no weights.

Saturday AM......Cardio 3
   Still not my favorite

Sunday....3 mile run

No comments: