Monday, July 2, 2012

Body Revolution Week 11

I am here...last 2 disc's of the program!!

Monday AM....Circuit 11
    Wow, she is going to kill me!  Pushups with the torture tube..I can't wait to burn that thing!
     Bear Walks are the worse!
    I am also not a fan of the 3 stage push ups

Tuesday AM......Circuit 12
    The lap pulls, I am using 5 lb weights
     Forget the wheel...I just hold the position on my head
  
Tuesday PM......Cardio 2

Wednesday........Cardio 3
    Still HATE this workout, I never have a probem waking up at 6am to wokout,
    unless it is a Cardio 3 day!

Thursday AM......Circuit 11
    I am doing the 3 stage push ups on my knees.

Friday AM..........Circuit 12
   The wheel still baffles me!
    The alternating squats on yor feet...tough

Saturday AM.....Cardio 3

Sunday AM.......Cardio 2

I have not been doing many double workouts. We are having 100+ degree days and I am either running my kids to camps or just hanging by the pool!


I am down 13 lbs and most likely 2 dress sizes.  I have 5 lbs to go, so I am thinking I better get back to doing 2 workouts a day if I want to lose my last 5 lbs within the next 2 weeks.  I also am not eating enough and it is starting to show in my energy.




1 comment:

Ang said...

Jon and I have been doing Insanity. Love it, however, we are each having the same problem you are (laST post). If we eat ONE meal away form our house, even if we do good about choices, we gain 2-3lbs EVERYtime!! SO frustrating! Weird we are having the same problem! Wonder what the trick is?