Monday, July 9, 2012

Body Revolution Week 12

Before you read this, please note, it was a rough week.  I am truly upset how it all took place and my scale reflected it!

Monday AM......Circuit 11
   I spent the evening at a fair carrying by 3 year old on my shoulders.  I think I walked for 1 mile with her.  It was nice knowing I was able to do it, but my knees are in a lot of pain this am.  I was not able to do the weighted jumping lunges, so I just did the arm movements.
I completed the bear walks, but it was painful.  I am not very good at the 3 step push-up near the end of the disc, so I either do them on my knees or just hold a plank.

Tuesday AM.....Circuit 12
   Still using 5 lb on the lap pulls.
   And still no way I can do the wheel exercise
   Using 10lb on the bicep curls.

Tuesday PM.....I worked with a personal trainer at the track.  We did lots of circuits like cardio 3

Wednesday...no workout, very sore from day before

Thursday AM...no workout, walked Six Flags for 8 hrs in 105 degree heat.
                          (Gained 1 lb from day before)

Friday AM....I had a doctor appt and was nervous about taking my energy pill, so I told myself I would postpone my workout till the evening.  Well, my procedure left me sore and unable to lift no more than 5lbs for 2 days.  So I decided to take the day off.  What is so wrong with that? Nothing, however, I ate way to much sugar and too many calories.
My result, gained 2.5lbs.

Saturday AM......Cardio 3

Sunday AM.....Cardio 3

Ended up losing 2.5 of the 3 lbs that I gained for the week, so let's hope my last week can get me back down on the scale!

No comments: