Sunday, July 15, 2012

Body Revolution Week 13

Whoo!!!!
I made it, and yes it went fast!

Monday AM......Circuit 11
  I think I am going to miss Jillian and her smart ass comments at 6am.  However, I have timed this just perfect.  Starting on Monday, I start training for another 1/2 marathon.

Tuesday AM.....Circuit 12
  I could actually get in the wheel position today!!  I still could not do the push ups, but made it up!

Wednesday AM.....Cardio 3
  Still the hardest day!

Thursday AM.....Cicuit 11 
   Whooo! Say good-bye to bear walks, scorpion push-ups and dragon pose with
    weights!

Friday AM..........Circuit 12

Saturday AM..............Cardio 3

Weigh In..............127.5
Results....................   I have lost 2 dress sizes. 
I have not been professionally measured by a trainer, but my measurements show at least 3" in chest, 4" in waist, 5.5" in hips and 5" in right thigh. Total of 22.5 inches

No comments: